Yokai Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yokai Academy

Based in an AU of Rosario+Vampire! Live out your dreams of attending Yokai Academy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Welcome to Yokai Academy!
Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 9:20 pm by Saitama

» Akane Dracula [WIP]
Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 8:24 pm by Saitama

» Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC)
Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 10:17 pm by Alucard

» Samael's Handmaidens
Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 9:33 pm by Saitama

» Sai's Portfolio
Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 9:07 pm by Saitama

» Gravity Seal
Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 9:00 pm by Saitama

» Saitama Bloodriver [Fin]
Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Saitama

» Samael's Portfolio
Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 7:33 pm by Kosuke

» Demonic Sword Gram
Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 7:03 pm by Kosuke

Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Welcome to Yokai Academy!
Samael's Portfolio
Sai's Portfolio
Tailia Anderson
Samael, Student Almighty
Healing and Regeneration System!
Demonic Sword Gram
Talia's Portfolio
Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC)
Samael's Handmaidens
Top posters
Alucard
Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC) I_vote_lcapDark Lord Alcatraz (NPC) I_voting_barDark Lord Alcatraz (NPC) I_vote_rcap 
Samael
Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC) I_vote_lcapDark Lord Alcatraz (NPC) I_voting_barDark Lord Alcatraz (NPC) I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Saitama
Yasai
Talia
Mugetsu
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to Yokai Academy!
Yokai Teachers
Stat System
Yasai’s Portfolio
S Tier Monsters
Rank System
Tailia Anderson
Demonic Sword Gram
Yasai Kuroiyoake
Healing and Regeneration System!

Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu

Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC)   Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 6:43 pm

NPC TEMPLATE

GENERAL
NAME: Alcatraz
AGE/AGE OF APPEARANCE: 2000 (Appears 60)
RACE: Demon
OCCUPATION/ROOM NUMBER: Dark Lord

--------------------------------

APPEARANCE
PICTURE:

Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC) Latest?cb=20190129235543

HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6ft/185lbs

--------------------------------------

BACKSTORY

BRIEF PERSONALITY:

Alcatraz is extremely confident and overbearing as a demon. He isn't a afraid to flaunt his power and authority over other to get his way and is willing to annihilate anyone who stands in his way. He is able to quickly and calmly calculate situations and find problems beneficial to him. He however is still quick to anger which can be one of his few biggest flaws. This flaw is so prevalent that he will even attack enemies in unfavorable situations when hes angry. He also tends to be obsessive in with handling things in the most perfect manner possible making his work seem more like art than a job or a practice.

BRIEF HISTORY:

Alcatraz was born in the deepest part of hell, he was the product of an affair of the king of hell with one of his general demons. When such a thing was discovered by the empress of hell he and his mother was banished to the lowest part of hell. Being sent here for him was more of a bless than a curse, since he had the bloodline of of the king of hell being sent to the lowest part only helped to refine his skills and abilities to an even higher extent than even the strongest demons. Despite his prodigal abilities from being in such an enriching environment the demon still struggled with anger issues and a perfection complex. Such flaws caused the death of his mother and the loss of one of his arms as well as massive scarring to his face. This was due to the fact that he later on challenge the Empress to free themselves from their banishment but the plan backfired. After such a crushing defeat and the lost of his mother he had returned to the lowest part of hell to train further in solitude where his desire to become perfection complex had only worsened. Although he had such glaring issues had been detrimental to him in the past they were also pushing him to new heights. He would eventually become a powerful dark lord and unlock a devilish power that allowed him to challenge the empress once again and claim on of her arms in the fight and also allowing him to escape from hell and began plotting against the world. This this anger in his heart and hatred against hell he would seek to throw the world into chaos to show the Empress and his father that he would be able to do things that even they couldn't accomplish.
--------------------------------------------------

ABILITIES:

STATS
Overall: 5000
Strength: 1000
Speed: 1000
Endurance: 1000
Energy: 1500
Life Force: 500

Total Energy: 3000

POWERS

Monster Appearance

Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC) Tumblr_pujrzeVrJd1ufm3tmo1_1280

Monster Overall Ability:
Senescencia: Allows the user to age and deteriorate every object around him; even the very building they walk upon begins deteriorating from his mere presence. Because of this, they are protected from most close-range and melee attacks, for everything which comes within a specific range of him rapidly ages and disintegrates before actually making contact. The user in most cases can only use this power in localized areas, such as limbs or certain body parts. This ability is even capable of nullifying the regeneration of living beings if the power of its abilities are twice as strong as the base stat of the targets life force stat. This power can only work on things that have a natural life cycle and can be countered by powers of the light or holy powers. Anything effected by Senescencia will experience a permanent loss of 30% endurance and a 30% reduction energy power from the part of the body effected. Under most circumstances the user themselves are immune to this ability however, this is not the case if if the power directly enters their body via Respira or any other miasma based abilities.
Monster Techniques:

Name: Respira
Description: The user unleashes a black and purple, smoke-like miasma, which, radiating outward from him, ages and rots anything which it comes into contact with. This miasma is meant to deter enemies from close ranged combat and  In doing so the user is capable of aging a target temporarily and lower their stats by 30% and monster ranking by one level. For three turns. This power can be nullified by holy or light based abilities. In addition Respira has access to all the abilities of Senescencia.

Name: Gran Caída
Description: The user summons and wields a  form of a double-bladed axe made of the miasma of Respira, which they can use for battle. However this weapons main ability allows it to focus all of the miasma and manipulate it freely and not just around their body, however all effects of Respira and Senescencia are halved.

Last edited by Mugetsu on Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Headmaster
Headmaster
Alucard

Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC)   Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 10:17 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://monsteracademy.rpg-board.net

Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yokai Academy :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: NPC Zone-
Jump to: