Yokai Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yokai Academy

Based in an AU of Rosario+Vampire! Live out your dreams of attending Yokai Academy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Welcome to Yokai Academy!
Samael, Student Almighty Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 9:20 pm by Saitama

» Akane Dracula [WIP]
Samael, Student Almighty Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 8:24 pm by Saitama

» Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC)
Samael, Student Almighty Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 10:17 pm by Alucard

» Samael's Handmaidens
Samael, Student Almighty Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 9:33 pm by Saitama

» Sai's Portfolio
Samael, Student Almighty Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 9:07 pm by Saitama

» Gravity Seal
Samael, Student Almighty Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 9:00 pm by Saitama

» Saitama Bloodriver [Fin]
Samael, Student Almighty Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Saitama

» Samael's Portfolio
Samael, Student Almighty Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 7:33 pm by Kosuke

» Demonic Sword Gram
Samael, Student Almighty Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 7:03 pm by Kosuke

Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Welcome to Yokai Academy!
Samael's Portfolio
Sai's Portfolio
Tailia Anderson
Samael, Student Almighty
Healing and Regeneration System!
Demonic Sword Gram
Talia's Portfolio
Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC)
Samael's Handmaidens
Top posters
Alucard
Samael, Student Almighty I_vote_lcapSamael, Student Almighty I_voting_barSamael, Student Almighty I_vote_rcap 
Samael
Samael, Student Almighty I_vote_lcapSamael, Student Almighty I_voting_barSamael, Student Almighty I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Saitama
Yasai
Talia
Mugetsu
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to Yokai Academy!
Yokai Teachers
Stat System
Yasai’s Portfolio
S Tier Monsters
Rank System
Tailia Anderson
Demonic Sword Gram
Yasai Kuroiyoake
Healing and Regeneration System!

Samael, Student Almighty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samael
Student
Student
Samael

Samael, Student Almighty Empty
PostSubject: Samael, Student Almighty   Samael, Student Almighty Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 9:20 pm

OPENING
"A monster in my heart, and now there's nothing left..."

GENERAL

Name: Samael

Real Age/Age of Appearance: 5,000~; Appears in Mid-Twenties (Monster Form) or late teens (Student Disguise)

Birthday: July 11th, Sometime in the 28th Century BC

Blood Type: O+

Race: Kishin

Home Room Number: 115

APPEARANCE

Samael, Student Almighty A324279dc589b2e5f2a88c0f995f69c4b6949d6er1-985-985v2_uhq

Faceclaim: Todoroki - My Hero Academia

Height/Weight: 5'9¼"/155lbs

Physical Description: In his usual appearance, Samael is toned, all lean muscle and possessing an unearthly beauty. One half of his hair is as white as snow, while the other is blood-red. In the same vein, one of his eyes is silver, and the other is blue.

PERSONALITY

Dislikes: Paperwork, Bullies, Authority

Flaws: Probably a bit too lax in his duties.

Habits: Oh, wouldn't YOU like to know?!

Fears: None.

Goals: Couldn't really say, honestly.

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Overall Personality: Samael is, for all intents and purposes, a jackass. There is no two ways about it. If you've ever met his father, you'd suddenly realize where he gets it from. He's almost always relaxed and easy-going, forgiving people who deserve it and blowing off people he deems idiots in equal measure. Whenever he meets someone new, he'll generally judge their character as quickly as he can. If they are someone "interesting", then he'll continue to interact with them. If they aren't, he'll make it all too clear that he really doesn't care for them. Social status and rank doesn't matter. IF you're an idiot, you're an idiot.

Fighting is one of Samael's favorite pastimes, along with a few other things that start with the letter F. He doesn't necessarily want to get into something long and drawn out, considering that it gets boring after a while, but he gets disappointed if his opponents don't last more than thirty seconds. Surprisingly, however, when he's fighting is when he's most respectful, showing the part of his personality that is closest to his guarded heart. He loves the sense of brotherhood that comes along with the thrill of combat, and baring his heart to his opponent and challenging himself. If someone he cares about is hurt, however, all of that is thrown out the window, and he becomes a brutal, sadistic combatant that will only stop when the enemy is dead.

Around women, Samael gets a bit funny. He respects them greatly, and doesn't necessarily have a type, preferring to think of every woman as a unique work of art. He is a bit of a romantic (read hopeless), and can come across as quite flirtatious with anyone that has caught his eye.

Frankly, he's his father's son, through and through. Completely and utterly.

BACKSTORY

Birthplace: City-State of Uruk

Current Residence: Yokai Academy, Boys' Dormitory

Memorable Figures: Gilgamesh - Father; Shamhat - Mother; Ur-Nungal - Younger Brother

History: Born to the demigod King of Uruk, Gilgamesh, and the Sacred Prostitute/High Priestess Shamhat, Samael was considered a blessing upon the royal family. His power was inherited from his father, yet his beauty was that of his mother.

In the end, that was his downfall.

The divine power passed to him by Gilgamesh was never meant for a human form, and so he had mutated into something that wasn't quite mortal. The royal family managed to hide the symptoms, but unfortunately Samael's half-brother had other plans.

When Gilgamesh had grown old, the people wished to know who would rule. Samael was the most popular option, and yet Ur-Nungal made whispers into the ears of the King's advisers, each urging the king to choose someone else, as the Prince's condition wasn't something that could be hidden from the scrutiny of the throne.

Gilgamesh, in his wisdom, asked his favorite son whether he wished to abdicate, and when Samael decided that it would be best that he step aside, it drove the old King to tears of pride. After all, while the decision meant that his closest child would have made a wise and fair king, it also meant that he wished to follow his own path, something every father wants for their children.

Years passed, and Samael wandered aimlessly after the loss of his father. He found others similar to him, those that called themselves monsters, and yet they were all weak compared to him. He only stopped wandering when he found a man named Alucard, one who could fight him to a standstill. Joining the old vampire, the Kishin set out to make a peaceful world, one where humans and monsters could live in harmony.

A world his father would be proud of.

POWERS

Monster Appearance

Samael, Student Almighty 4ef83c11dccf7c9366d79ce8089bb3e1

Monster Overall Ability: Name of Race: Kishin

Immense Yoki: Yoki is increased by +500

Enhanced Physicality: Speed, Strength, Endurance and Life Force are increased by +500

Magical Potential: Can learn magic to a lesser extent than other, more magic oriented races. [Up to A-tier spells]

Monster Techniques:

Name: Seal
Type: Jewelry
Appearance: Can appear as any form of jewelry, from a ring, or a bracelet or a necklace. Typically has a red gem adorned on it at some area or a cross shape.
Abilities: Seals the power of a monster while wearing it to allow them to maintain a human form or to blend in with other monsters. While sealed, they radiate no Yōki and are indistinguishable from humans. Lowers their Rank by -3 letter grades. [I.E. A-5 sealed would be D-5]
Reduces stats by 50%
History: Created by the first exorcist and passed on through his teachings, taught to all the dark lords.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Student
Student
Kosuke

Samael, Student Almighty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samael, Student Almighty   Samael, Student Almighty Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 10:04 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Samael, Student Almighty
Page 1 of 1