Yokai Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yokai Academy

Based in an AU of Rosario+Vampire! Live out your dreams of attending Yokai Academy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Welcome to Yokai Academy!
Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 9:20 pm by Saitama

» Akane Dracula [WIP]
Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 8:24 pm by Saitama

» Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC)
Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 10:17 pm by Alucard

» Samael's Handmaidens
Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 9:33 pm by Saitama

» Sai's Portfolio
Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 9:07 pm by Saitama

» Gravity Seal
Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 9:00 pm by Saitama

» Saitama Bloodriver [Fin]
Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Saitama

» Samael's Portfolio
Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 7:33 pm by Kosuke

» Demonic Sword Gram
Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 7:03 pm by Kosuke

Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Welcome to Yokai Academy!
Samael's Portfolio
Sai's Portfolio
Tailia Anderson
Samael, Student Almighty
Healing and Regeneration System!
Demonic Sword Gram
Talia's Portfolio
Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC)
Samael's Handmaidens
Top posters
Alucard
Welcome to Yokai Academy! I_vote_lcapWelcome to Yokai Academy! I_voting_barWelcome to Yokai Academy! I_vote_rcap 
Samael
Welcome to Yokai Academy! I_vote_lcapWelcome to Yokai Academy! I_voting_barWelcome to Yokai Academy! I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Saitama
Yasai
Talia
Mugetsu
Most Viewed Topics
Yokai Teachers
Stat System
Yasai’s Portfolio
S Tier Monsters
Rank System
Tailia Anderson
Demonic Sword Gram
Yasai Kuroiyoake
Healing and Regeneration System!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard
Headmaster
Headmaster
Alucard

Welcome to Yokai Academy! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Yokai Academy!   Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 10:47 pm

The school was packed full of all the returning/new students that were coming to take part in the new school year. The air around campus was just beginning to taste the briskness of fall, but the inside of the building was warm. The students and faculty had gathered in the Auditorium in the main building to hear the Headmasters opening remarks on the schoolyear. It was after only a few minutes that the man in question would appear atop the stage overlooking the auditorium. He was wearing a white, hooded robe, only the bottom half of his face was visible, along with a silver rosary chain around his neck with a red gem in its center.

"Greetings, Students. I welcome you to Yokai Academy, the only institution in the world that can, and will, cater to all, without discrimination, to the ultimate goal of mastering your abilities and learning to coexist in the Human World. To that end, we offer you everything you need to achieve the goals you set out to attain. We offer many classes, some common to you, others that will feel alien. We are very strict about following the mandates found in the student code of conduct, failure to comply without just cause will result in punishment as outlined in the Discipline section of the Student Code of Conduct. No worries though, I am sure we will all put our best foot forward to have the best school year possible." With that, there would be a bright flash of light and he would be gone.

Now the students were left to mingle with each other, their schedules cleared for the day. Though, classes would begin tomorrow first thing, so it would be beneficial to them to gather their supplies and familiarize themselves with the layout of the school.
Back to top Go down
https://monsteracademy.rpg-board.net
Kosuke
Student
Student
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Yokai Academy!   Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 10:23 pm

Kosuke wandered the courtyard having just listened to the greetings given by the mysterious Headmaster. He made attempts to avoid most of the other students who were chatting away happily, excited to begin a new school year. He could tell for the most part who were freshmen like him, as most of them tended to avoid drawing attention to themselves, while most of the upperclassmen looked content to group up and discuss their escapades over the summer break. He found a nice tree in the corner of the courtyard to jump into in order to avoid bumping into some of the wandering students. He could sense the powerful Yoki emanating from around him. It was kindof pissing him off as he could see that those with higher levels of Yoki were looking at the freshmen like a fat man looked at a buffet. He would certainly need to proceed with as much self control as possible, as he looked at his hand, the anger he felt slowly subsiding as he had noticed steam began to escape his skin. He let out a breath as he calmed down, just what would this school year bring?
Back to top Go down
Samael
Student
Student
Samael

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Yokai Academy!   Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 10:53 pm

A sigh escaped the lips of a young man, his mismatched eyes flicking back and forth as he watched some of the other students mingle. He was a freshman, new to Yokai Academy, and was relatively unfamiliar with the area. As he walked, a slight silver chain gleamed around his neck, a small cross with a ruby inset in the center glinting at the bottom. One of the upperclassmen noticed this, nudging his friends before approaching the newcomer. "Hey, nice necklace. You look like you must be new here. What kind of monster are ya? Come on, show us!"

The freshman glanced around him, hiding a smirk as he noticed the older student's friends had surrounded him. Instead feigning innocence, he looked up at his senior and replied. "We aren't allowed to show off our monster forms, remember? It's against the Code of Conduct."

The larger student grabbed the newcomer by the collar and picked him up, looking into his mismatched eyes and scoffing at his red and white hair. "That sounds like the kind of thing a weakling would say. You're just some scared little hybrid, ain't ya? You can tell I'm B-Rank, so you just want to run away and hide!"

Trying not to laugh, the freshman decided not to tip his hand quite yet and show the other student EXACTLY where he belonged. Instead, he looked around and saw a head of blonde hair, and seemed to will the other person to step in and help.

Who knows, maybe it'd work?
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Student
Student
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Yokai Academy!   Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 11:04 pm

Kosuke let out a sigh as he saw the upperclassmen ganging up on the strange looking freshman. The poor kid looked right at him with a look that literally said, help me. Standing from the tree, he would move over to where they were ganged up around the poor kid. "Why is it that pathetic monsters like you, always pick on those who are weaker? Your existence angers me. Let him go and leave." His tone left no room for argument, though the B-ranked monster decided to argue anyways. Laughing and looking to his two friends, "Oh look at this, another weakling come to play hero-" His sentence was cut short as the fist implanted in his gut made talking difficult. Retracting his fist and using his other hand to snap the wrist that was holding the mismatched boy in the upperclassman's grasp, Kosuke would speak again, "I warned you. Now, get lost before you get hurt worse." The upperclassman looked like he wanted to say more, but decided against it, telling his comrades to follow him, they would have revenge later. Kosuke turned to the mismatched kid, "That rosary is used to seal away high levels of Yoki. Meaning you are stronger than you let on. Don't mistake my kindness for ignorance, you could have taken them on by yourself." His tone was just as harsh as he had been with the other monsters, but now his golden eyes settled on the red/white haired freshman.
Back to top Go down
Samael
Student
Student
Samael

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Yokai Academy!   Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 6:34 pm

The dual-haired freshman landed on his feet, brushing himself off as he heard the other student's admonishment, idly noting the animosity in his voice. Giving the other male a small smile, he'd begin speaking in his soft bass once more. "Well, the cat's out of the bag, huh? It's true. I probably could've handled the situation on my own, without pulling off the rosary, but where's the fun in that? I'm not particularly fond of picking on people weaker than myself, or people that make of habit of doing so. You seem to have a bit of power behind you, though. Not many would be able to snap a B-Rank's wrist with one hand. The name's Sam. You?"

Glancing over to the side, the now-named Sam noticed an older student walking their way. Just his luck.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Student
Student
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Yokai Academy!   Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 7:02 pm

Kosuke let out a slight grunt, "Kosuke." It was said with an amount of annoyance, though he also quickly made mental note of the other student approaching them. The guy walked up, stopping just short of where they were. "You know fighting is against school rules, right? Since it's your first day, I'll let you off with a warning, and a small fine of course." The man looked at Kosuke with an arrogant smirk on his face, obviously feeling quite smug. Kosuke shrugged, looking the man dead in his eyes, "I'm not paying you. Those punks were obviously the ones in violation of your rules, so you should track them down and fine them. I was merely coming to this punk's rescue." He would motion with his thumb to Sam. The guy would glance at him before returning his gaze to Kosuke. "If you refuse to pay I'll be forced to arrest you, as per the Code of Conduct. I am a member of the Student Safety Commission, after all." The guy's smugness almost made Kosuke lose his cool, his skin began to steam while his eyes gained an unusual glow about them. "I don't give a damn who you are. Leave." Kosuke was fed up with the man, but regardless, he didn't care to reveal his monster identity this early in the school year.
Back to top Go down
Samael
Student
Student
Samael

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Yokai Academy!   Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 7:22 pm

Sam's smile completely faded when the idiotic upperclassman decided to get in his newfound companion's face and demand a fine. Student Safety Commission, huh? A dark look would flicker in the freshman's eye as he considered a course of action before placing a hand on Kosuke's shoulder. "Calm down. If you show off your true form here, it'll only make things worse for everyone, especially the weaker students watching."

Turning to the thug attempting to extort the newer students, Sam's smile came back in an unsettling manner, as if an apex predator was looking upon a particularly-juicy piece of meat. The ruby set into his rosary began to glow red as his restrained Yoki began weighing down on the three, focused primarily on the idiot in front of them. "As for you...Unless you intend to get your superiors involved, along with the Headmaster, then I suggest you walk away and do your damn job. Go arrest the dumbass that tried preying on the wrong people, yeah?"

While a cursory scan would determine that Sam was only a B-Rank himself, feeling his Yoki like this was as if standing next to a pissed-off Vampire, one of Noble blood. Add on the fact that he was wearing a Rosary Seal and was still this strong...

The Student Safety Commission's cannon fodder was out of his league.

Equipment/Stats:
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Student
Student
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Yokai Academy!   Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 7:49 pm

To the credit of Tetsui, he seemed to shrug off the feeling he was getting from the weird looking kid, but he did gain some sweat on his brow. It wasn't that the pressure wasn't stifling, but it was moreso that he was simply too dimwitted or stubborn to let it slow him down. "Look weirdo, this is between me and blondie, so butt out. As for you," He would look back to Kosuke, "Meet me in the Dark Forest just off campus in ten minutes. If you can beat me in a fight, we won't worry about any fines and I'll leave you alone for the rest of the school year." He looked smugly to the blonde kid. There is no way the punk would be able to beat him, so he would win pretty easily. He would then walk off in the direction of the forest. Kosuke for his part looked annoyed, shrugging the other kids hand off his shoulder. He would then walk in the same direction. Stopping for a moment, he would look back over his shoulder, "I don't care if you follow me, but don't get involved. I can fight my own battles." He would then turn back and move forwards to go and face off with the bastard.
Back to top Go down
Samael
Student
Student
Samael

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Yokai Academy!   Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 8:07 pm

Sam frowned as Kosuke shrugged off his hand and tossed out a dismissal, sighing before restraining his Yoki once more. Looking up at one of the upper windows, he would meet the red eyes of the Headmaster, wink, and then walk off, following the standoffish freshman and the dimwitted thug. The gesture was simple.

Things would get stopped if they started to get out of hand.

Walking into the forest, the white-and-redhead would easily find his erstwhile blonde "friend" and the wannabe-beat cop, and lean against a tree, narrowing his eyes as he noticed a pink-haired girl watching from nearby, hidden from the two about to fight yet perfectly clear to the male bystander. Turning his gaze back to the upcoming conflict, he waited for things to get started.

Sam wouldn't step in until it was necessary, and the fact that his blood had begun boiling and his right wrist began to itch in excitement didn't show on his face. His love for a good fight was irrelevant at the moment, so he'd just have to quash it before he did something he'd regret.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Student
Student
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Yokai Academy!   Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 8:17 pm

Kosuke stood across from the thug, glaring at him with the full force of his unbridled hatred for those who abused their positions or powers. The thug for his part maintained that arrogant smirk before speaking, "Well, I suppose it would only be fair for us to go all out in this fight. Prepare yourself, whelp." His skin would then begin to tear and stretch as he grew to be a nearly ten foot tall, hulking blue beast. "I guess you can tell, I am a Frankenstein! Prepare yourself." Then the beast would rush forwards to deliver a blow to Kosuke with its massive fist. Kosuke raised a hand to block but was actually pushed back by the force. It would seem this beast was stronger than he felt. But, he could feel his blood boiling from the prospect of actually fighting someone strong, which he hadn't done in a while. He would vanish in a burst of speed, appearing mid-air beside the hulking bastards head, delivering a solid roundhouse to the beast. This sent it tumbling to the ground. As he slowly stood up, Kosuke slowly approached him, his skin actually catching fire and seemingly burning away, revealing a flaming skeleton. "This is my true form. I will END you." Without further words, the Frankenstein burst into black flames. Kosuke turned away as the screams faded away into silence as the rotted body was reduced to ash. His form reverting back to what it was, almost as though nothing had happened at all.
Back to top Go down
Samael
Student
Student
Samael

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Yokai Academy!   Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 8:36 pm

Sam's eyes widened and then narrowed as the Frankenstein was burnt to ash by what he could only assume was the power of a hybrid between a Godslayer and a Shinigami. He didn't care nearly as much as he should, honestly, and while he should have stepped in even though the terms of the duel allowed for it, he was a bit more preoccupied with something else.

He had vanished from sight after the initial roundhouse on Kosuke's part, and wrapped his left arm around the front of the pink-haired girl, her back pressed against his well-muscled front and his right hand grabbing the bottom of her jaw to get complete control of her head and neck. She had been about to move in to interfere, Yoki preparing to change into her monster form before he caught her. Leaning down to whisper into her ear, Sam's voice had become cold and calculated. "I'm guessing that you're part of the Student Safety Commission? Then you should also know that this was a duel between what I can only guess was a subordinate and a student he'd falsely accused of starting a fight. If you want, arrest me and take me to speak to the Headmaster for assaulting you. I'll go willingly. But..."

Taking a moment to breath in, letting the air between them charge with just the right amount of tension, the freshman would continue. "If you insist upon continuing, I'll make a student arrest and take you in to the Headmaster myself for false charges against someone who just got here today and assisted a classmate who was being bullied by an older student. I can guarantee he'll take my side, although it's your choice."
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Student
Student
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Yokai Academy!   Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 8:48 pm

Kosuke noticed that the annoying guy had seemingly disappeared. Good. He would move to begin exploring the school grounds and getting familiar with the locations of his classes, the club halls, the dormitories and the cafeteria. Walking away, he failed to notice the two other monsters in the vicinity as he vanished into the distance, back towards the school.

============================================
Rise had been about to move in to arrest the punk for attacking a member of the Student Police without cause, but she suddenly felt a body wrapped around her own, and a mans voice speaking into her ears. She had to admit, in another setting this may be something of a turn on, but at the moment it only served to piss her off. "Unhand me. You have wrongfully assaulted a member of the SSC. As such, I will be heading YOUR Arrest. I'm sure the Headmaster will deliver an apt punishment, from what I've heard, he is in an extraordinarily foul mood today." Once she finished speaking she would turn on him and begin to lead him in the direction of the Headmaster's office. Should he follow willingly, nothing would happen until they entered the building and climbed the stairs, getting within sight of the office doors when they would burst open, a table and chair flying out and crashing into the opposite wall, followed by an assistant of some sort, scurrying about. "I SAID JASMINE! NOT CHAMOMILE!!"
Back to top Go down
Samael
Student
Student
Samael

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Yokai Academy!   Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 9:20 pm

Smirking as the SSC member seemed to attempt to save face and take the first option he had given her, Sam would quietly follow her through the school, poorly hiding a snicker as they came to the Headmaster's Office, where a chair came flying out of the door followed by the man's secretary. It seemed that the illustrious monster in charge of Youkai Academy was deadly serious about his tea.

Following his "captor" inside, Sam would openly laugh at the hooded man's distress, flopping down in the remaining chair across from the Headmaster. Smirking, the younger of the two males would begin to speak in a teasing tone. "Really? Jasmine tea? I would have thought you preferred something more traditional, like a simple green, or maybe...a nice AB Negative."

Waiting as the assistant brought in the proper tea and another chair for the member of the Student Safety Committee, Sam decided to speak up before either of the others could. "As you can see, I've been apprehended by the hall monitor for having a bit too much fun. Go ahead and let her stay. It'll be more fun that way, right, Alucard?"
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Student
Student
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Yokai Academy!   Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 9:23 pm

Saitama walked into the room just following the angry pink haired woman and the strange haired man she seemed to be escorting. As he entered the office, he heard the man seem to engage in some banter with the hooded figure that he had become somewhat familiar with, the Headmaster. As he entered, he gave a lax wave of the hand, "Yo! Sorry for being late Headmaster-sama, I got lost on the road of life." This was a lie, he actually just lost track of time while he was training and had to run to the office, he even missed the entrance speeches. He hoped the man wouldn't hold it too much against him, but he also hoped that he would be able to get his schedule and make the most of what was left of his day training and exploring the school campus. He noticed the pink haired girl looked annoyed at his interruption and looked to him with a critical eye, while he wondered what they thought of him, he was mostly concerned with the fact that the Headmaster was just staring at him at this point.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Headmaster
Headmaster
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Yokai Academy!   Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 9:34 pm

Alucard let a grin spread across his lips if only momentarily at the arrival of his old friend and possibly the future hope of the Academy. It was quite the coincidence that the two would enter at the same time. He would acknowledge Samael first, letting out a sigh, "What am I going to do with you? Rise-chan, Release him. I'll handle it from here, you may go." His response left no room for argument and the pinkette quickly bowed and ran out of the room. Alucard would walk over, pick up the doors that had been blown down before placing them back in their original positions. Walking back over to sit behind his desk he would look at his guests, taking a sip of his tea. "Your timing was actually perfect Saitama-san. I am placing you in Samael's care, he will be your student mentor. You may both be freshmen, but he will prove to be a good tutor to you. Though, I'm sure you can handle your own here." He would then turn his attention to Samael, "Sam, this boy is a human. I'd like you to train him and guard him."
Back to top Go down
https://monsteracademy.rpg-board.net
Samael
Student
Student
Samael

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Yokai Academy!   Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 9:01 am

Samael's eyes widened at Alucard's words. A human, in Yokai Academy? Was the old vampire going senile? He gave the other student a critical once-over before huffing, a smirk spreading across his face. "Couldn't have turned him BEFORE bringing him here, huh? Would've made my job a whole Hell of a lot easier..."

Turning to Saitama, his so-called "student mentor" would chuckle, then speak up. "In case you didn't catch on, I'm Samael. Few ground rules, if we're going to do this. First, outside of this room, NEVER reveal that you're human. You'll be put down in order to keep the school secret, and there isn't much that the Headmaster can do without tipping his hand. Second, refer to me as Sam in public. It'd tip MY hand otherwise. Third?"

For this one, Same would get right up in the other male's face, his smirk growing slightly predatory. "Never forget that literally everyone in this school has one up on you. As a human, you're at the bottom of the food chain. I can teach you a couple of tricks to help out, but if you get way too deep and I have to save your ass, I'll kick it later for putting me in an awkward spot. Got it?"

Even the threat at the end of Sam's statements were said with a hint of mirth, as if he wasn't really that bothered by the assignment and was just being a dick for fun. This was evidenced, of course, by the quick wink as he stepped back and extended his hand. "Welcome to Yokai Academy. Let's try to have a bit of fun with this, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Student
Student
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Yokai Academy!   Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 5:36 pm

Saitama was keeping a relatively straight face, though he had to admit part of him wondered if he had just been handed off to some insane person. The Headmaster had been training him for the last several months, even giving him some special seals to expedite the process, though he had no idea how to release them if he needed to, nor could he really tell how much they were working. He was actually WEAKER now than he had been at the start of their training, so he just hoped that he could keep up. As for this new guy, Samael, he listed out three rules and then seemed to go from some form of insane sadistic nut, to a totally cheerful and lax person. Sai for his part simply looked unimpressed, though on the inside he was somewhat apprehensive about being left in this mans 'care'. He took Sam's hand anyways and gave it a good shake, well, as good as he could. "You can call me Sai."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Alucard NPC)
A smile could be seen from the visible portion of his face underneath the hood that he wore. It would seem that his plans were all falling together perfectly. He looked down, his tea cup empty, it was time for him to attend to the rest of his duties. "Alright then, I leave it in your capable hands, *Sam*." He said Samaels nickname with a sense of playful sarcasm before bursting into a swarm of bats and flying through the open window. Whether Sam decided to send Saitama off to do his own things of if the two decided to do training or explore the grounds together, it didn't matter to him, just that when the time came, they were all ready for what he felt was coming.
Back to top Go down
Samael
Student
Student
Samael

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Yokai Academy!   Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 1:04 pm

Scoffing playfully at his oldest friend, Sam would sit on top of the Headmaster's desk, crossing his legs in front of him as he looked his grey-haired fellow student in the eye, as if searching for something. Seemingly satisfied with his discovery, the oddball would start speaking to his newfound charge. "So, you probably have a few questions. Ask away. Unlike our lovable idiot of a Headmaster, I only bite in the bedroom."

The twin-headed freshman was sure that the questions were probably fairly important, so he decided to get them out of the way early. He was definitely expecting something about why Alucard had trusted him to handle protecting and guiding his pet project in the form of a human, and wouldn't be surprised if he was asked what type of monster he was, or even what rank he was at.

Back to top Go down
Saitama
Student
Student
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Yokai Academy!   Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 9:40 pm

Sai certainly had several questions but the one that had been eating away at him ever since he was approached that stormy night in the alley was, "Why me?" It was a simple question that would probably lead to more questions than answers, but that had been plaguing him ever since then. He was just an average guy, sure he had interactions with monsters and managed to kill one, but that was pure dumb luck and a hell of a lot of preparation and research, not any kind of magical skill. In fact that hooded guy had said something about his total lack of spiritual energy being intriguing. Regardless, once he got his answers he would move on to the more mundane questions, "Is this a different dimension? Just who are you exactly? Who is the Headmaster, really? Are ALL the tales of monsters existing true? Whats with these seals the headmaster placed on me for training? they only made me weaker!" Each question asked slowly and concisely, once an answer came he would ask the next question and so on. It was a process he had been waiting to go through since the Headmaster offered him that deal to come here, but he didn't know the man's true reasoning, nor did he know why the man had said he was 'the ONLY one who can do this.' regardless, he hoped the man in front of him had at least some answers.
Back to top Go down
Samael
Student
Student
Samael

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Yokai Academy!   Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 11:18 pm

Sam's face immediately softened as what was clearly the most important question that was running through the other student's mind came out. Humans were such fragile things, and ultimately the one in front of him was put through far too much, far too fast, and didn't have enough time to process the information forced on him. Giving Sai a soft smile, Samael's soft bass would seem to be tinged with an almost wistful note as he answered the question. "I can't say for sure, but I think that the Headmaster saw something in you that he wanted to see flourish. Not even I know what goes through his head most of the time, and I've known him longer than anyone else."

Once the young man began asking his other questions, Sam would just motion with his hand to continue and get it all off his chest, so that he could respond in an easier fashion. Once that was done, he chuckled slightly before working to answer what he could. "In short, you could definitely say that this is a different dimension, one typically hidden from humans. You'll learn more in History, but in the 1400's there was a rather large war between the supernatural and the mortals. In the end, it was decided that it would be best for everyone to keep the worlds separate. The human tales of monsters are mostly full of bullshit, but there's some truth to most of them, yes. For example, you'll never see a Bigfoot, since they don't actually exist, but you have a decent chance to meet a Werewolf during your time here."

Leaning forward and fingering the small cross dangling from his neck, Sam would continue. "As for me...I'm not a student here, really. I'm just here for fun. My name is Samael, and I'm one of the three Dark Lords, the three strongest monsters alive. To explain WHAT I am, well...What do you think happens when a massive amount of divine power is manifested in the form of something so tainted and impure as a human body? Normally, the human would turn into a pillar of salt or some other nonsense, but I inherited the power from my father, changing me fundamentally from the time I was in the womb. Thus, I became the first recorded Kishin, a Demon God that could be said to be almighty, with few monsters that could ever compare. The body you see in front of you was that I had in my youth. My true form is somewhere in it's mid-twenties, with a couple of differences like hair and eye color. I'm able to stay like this due to this rosary, which acts like a seal on my abilities and form, so that it's easier to mingle with others."

Leaning back and taking a slow breath in, Samael let it out before continuing in a lower voice. "The Headmaster's true name is Alucard, and he was the first Vampire, and the progenitor of the Shinso breed, the strongest type. If I recall correctly, he was born in Ancient Egypt, and is a bit older than me, but not by too much all things considered. We met a LONG time ago, when we were young and stupid. We got into a fight that would have destroyed entire kingdoms had we been anywhere inhabited, and ended up flattening a few mountain ranges before we called it a draw. Having exhausted ourselves completely, with both of us rendered unable to fight, we decided to settle it with a drinking contest. After the third city-state we drained completely of booze, things get kinda fuzzy, and we were halfway into the fifth when we both passed out. We've never been able to agree on who won. I always thought it was him, but he insists otherwise. Thus, a beautiful friendship started, one that no bar-stool could ever break."

Shaking his head and smiling at memories of a simpler time, Sam looked at the younger male and finished up his explanations. "The seals are there to cultivate physical strength. Essentially, they increase gravity upon your body in a steady fashion, seeming to keep you at an even level when in fact the development of your musculature is advancing at an accelerated rate. You can't remove them at the moment because you haven't learned how and likely aren't ready for such a thing, although they'll remove themselves if you're ever in enough of a pinch to need your full strength. So, did that clear up anything?"
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Student
Student
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Yokai Academy!   Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2020 8:09 pm

Saitama nodded with each explanation, it would seem that he had gotten in with some of the most powerful beings on the planet, just his luck... It also seemed that the training regimen the Headma- no, Alucard had put him on had been to supplement his physical capabilities with the seals he placed, though he just hoped they would activate if he ever needed them. "Yes, that was helpful. Thank you, Sam." He didn't know where else to go with that, he was new in this dimension and knew very little about how the monster world actually worked, how were their laws? How did they determine who was in charge? "Sam, what can you tell me about how everything works here? Like how does the monster world work? How does the school work, what are the important rules, who is really in charge?" It would be important for him to get these answers as he would need to avoid making a fool of himself later on, or even risking outing himself as a human which according to sam would be deadly...
Back to top Go down
Samael
Student
Student
Samael

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Yokai Academy!   Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2020 9:22 pm

Reaching up and scratching the back of his neck in a sheepish manner as he considered how to answer, Sam let out a short laugh. "Well, I'm not the best person to ask about how the school runs, considering I've never really payed attention when I've visited before, and this is technically my first day too. I'd assume that the normal rules apply, however. The strongest are at the top, and the lower ranks either kiss enough ass to get themselves into a decent place, or get trampled on. I know that it sounds a bit ironic considering my own position, but I honestly hate it. It's in a monster's instincts to respect strength, and not wisdom. That being said..."

Sobering up quickly, Samael had an unreadable look in his eye as he continued. "At the top are the Dark Lords, the three strongest monsters. Next come the Noble families, then the rest. Technically, the system revolves around rankings from E to S, with the unofficial tier of X or SS being given to the Dark Lords and those with similar power-of which there are less than a handful. Thing is, the Nobles typically have decent bloodlines and rank higher, which is why they think so highly of themselves. While the Dark Lords are the final say, the Nobles have leeway and can even attempt to pressure us into making different decisions. Good rule of thumb is that if someone is a higher rank than you, they have authority. In school, this would typically mean that the Student Safety Commission is in charge, since it seems that they recruit the remarkable specimens of high-ranking monsters who AREN'T free thinkers. Another rule that I've mentioned is that you should never tell anyone that you're human. There's a lot of bad blood, and a lot of the kids in this school have probably had relatives that told them about the savagery that humans are capable of. Alucard created the school a couple centuries ago to protect the youth and educate them, so that they don't make the same mistakes as their elders. The fact that he brought you here..."

Getting up off the desk, Sam would get into Sai's face, looking him directly in the eye. "...It means that he trusts you, and if he does, then so do I. Maybe you'll be the one to actually bring the two worlds together. Who knows?"

Stepping past him, the Dark Lord would look over his shoulder. "Either way, I think we should go find our dorms. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if we were roommates. It'd make things easier!"
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Student
Student
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Yokai Academy!   Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 9:20 pm

Saitama would nod to the man, "Sure, lets go!" He would then put his hands back into his pockets and lazily make his way out the door, down the stairs and then out of the building. He presumed sam would follow or do whatever he wanted. The man seemed to get his way most of the time, which seemed to prove he was a powerful being indeed. Regardless, he had much more to think about than that at the moment with all of the revelations he had gotten today. To think he was supposed to be some form of bridge between the worlds was insane! He was so lost in thought as he wandered to wooded path towards the dorm that he barely heard the shout to watch out. His eyes easily tracking a bike flying out of the woodworks right at him. He was able to see the beautiful black haired girl riding it waving one arm in a warning manner, he could see it all as though it were slow motion, but his body was simply not ready to move as not even his mind could really process it. With that, she slammed into him and the two ended up in a tangled mess on the ground with her landing on top of him, straddling his waist. A small trickle of blood coming down his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Yokai Academy!   Welcome to Yokai Academy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1