Yokai Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yokai Academy

Based in an AU of Rosario+Vampire! Live out your dreams of attending Yokai Academy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Welcome to Yokai Academy!
Healing and Regeneration System! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 9:20 pm by Saitama

» Akane Dracula [WIP]
Healing and Regeneration System! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 8:24 pm by Saitama

» Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC)
Healing and Regeneration System! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 10:17 pm by Alucard

» Samael's Handmaidens
Healing and Regeneration System! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 9:33 pm by Saitama

» Sai's Portfolio
Healing and Regeneration System! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 9:07 pm by Saitama

» Gravity Seal
Healing and Regeneration System! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 9:00 pm by Saitama

» Saitama Bloodriver [Fin]
Healing and Regeneration System! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Saitama

» Samael's Portfolio
Healing and Regeneration System! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 7:33 pm by Kosuke

» Demonic Sword Gram
Healing and Regeneration System! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 7:03 pm by Kosuke

Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Welcome to Yokai Academy!
Samael's Portfolio
Sai's Portfolio
Tailia Anderson
Samael, Student Almighty
Healing and Regeneration System!
Demonic Sword Gram
Talia's Portfolio
Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC)
Samael's Handmaidens
Top posters
Alucard
Healing and Regeneration System! I_vote_lcapHealing and Regeneration System! I_voting_barHealing and Regeneration System! I_vote_rcap 
Samael
Healing and Regeneration System! I_vote_lcapHealing and Regeneration System! I_voting_barHealing and Regeneration System! I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Saitama
Yasai
Talia
Mugetsu
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to Yokai Academy!
Yokai Teachers
Stat System
Yasai’s Portfolio
S Tier Monsters
Rank System
Tailia Anderson
Demonic Sword Gram
Yasai Kuroiyoake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
Student
Student
Kosuke

Healing and Regeneration System! Empty
PostSubject: Healing and Regeneration System!   Healing and Regeneration System! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 4:41 pm

Healing Factor is determined by the Life Force Stat.

Levels of Regeneration and Advantages

100-109 LF - Normal Human. You do not automatically heal from any wounds and are not gifted in any way.

110-124 LF -Mutated Human. You have only a very minor healing boost which lets you heal from the most minor wounds passively.

125-149 LF – Perfect Human. You have noticeably high healing rate, can heal from major cuts and laceration within a post.

150-300 LF –  Monsters Can heal from major organ damage, though not complete severance. Can survive one post of being impaled through any area except the heart or brain.  Won’t generally bleed to death as flesh wounds heal within two posts.

301-400 LF - You can survive wounds from attacks that are +200 over your endurance. Wounded organs do not debilitate you (you can keep fighting), and you heal from them in three turns.

401-500 LF - Healers at this level have a healing agent that makes them extremely hard to kill in battle. They can survive impalement to the abdomen; broken bones heal within one post. Can survive an attack that is +400 your endurance. You heal from shattered bones in three posts, and can survive heart wounds that are not extremely severe.

501-700 LF - Immortality. You do not age technically, and you are generally speaking not able to be killed by physical death. You cannot drown, nor suffocate, nor be killed simply by bleeding to death. Bone and organ damage does not kill you and you can regenerate in one turn. Decapitation you can survive, and you can regrow limbs but it takes one full post; including your head. It takes one full turn to regrow a head or a full body, but it will be done. You can be rendered unconscious, injured, etc. Complete obliteration takes three turns to heal from. It takes an attack of +600 your endurance to obliterate your body. You can heal from major organ damage, broken bones, or serious lacerations.

701 - 900 LF - All healing is instant except for complete obliteration which takes one post to regenerate from. It takes +800 over your endurance to obliterate your body. You can heal lost limbs as well as all other previously healable injuries.

901-1,000+ LF - All regeneration is instant, and your cells replicate themselves.  You generally speaking are not able to be fully killed physically, but must have your regeneration halted by other means. It takes an attack of +1000 your endurance to obliterate your body. You can be sealed, and slain with wounds from special weapons. Your healing of others enables you to even resurrect on a small level. You may resurrect a person that has been dead two topics or less.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Headmaster
Headmaster
Alucard

Healing and Regeneration System! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing and Regeneration System!   Healing and Regeneration System! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2019 5:32 pm

Monsters can increase their healing rate by a certain value, based on their current level. This increase lasts either 3 posts following a particular action, or lasts as long as the action takes place.

D-tier: +100 LF

C-tier: +200 LF

B-tier: +300 LF

A-tier: +500 LF

S-tier: +700 LF

X-tier: +800 LF

Vampire/Ghoul: Increases when Drinking Blood and directly following.

Phoenix/Yuko: Increases when in Fire:

Demon: Increases when in/surrounded by their unique element

Succubi/Incubi: Increased when someone is under their charm spell

Snow Women: Increases when in a cold environment

Witches/Warlocks/Magic Users: Increases based on specific spells
Back to top Go down
https://monsteracademy.rpg-board.net

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yokai Academy :: Information Center :: Rules and Systems-
Jump to: