Yokai Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yokai Academy

Based in an AU of Rosario+Vampire! Live out your dreams of attending Yokai Academy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Welcome to Yokai Academy!
Stat System Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 9:20 pm by Saitama

» Akane Dracula [WIP]
Stat System Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 8:24 pm by Saitama

» Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC)
Stat System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 10:17 pm by Alucard

» Samael's Handmaidens
Stat System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 9:33 pm by Saitama

» Sai's Portfolio
Stat System Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 9:07 pm by Saitama

» Gravity Seal
Stat System Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 9:00 pm by Saitama

» Saitama Bloodriver [Fin]
Stat System Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Saitama

» Samael's Portfolio
Stat System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 7:33 pm by Kosuke

» Demonic Sword Gram
Stat System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 7:03 pm by Kosuke

Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Welcome to Yokai Academy!
Samael's Portfolio
Sai's Portfolio
Tailia Anderson
Samael, Student Almighty
Healing and Regeneration System!
Demonic Sword Gram
Talia's Portfolio
Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC)
Samael's Handmaidens
Top posters
Alucard
Stat System I_vote_lcapStat System I_voting_barStat System I_vote_rcap 
Samael
Kosuke
Saitama
Yasai
Talia
Mugetsu
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to Yokai Academy!
Yokai Teachers
Stat System
Yasai’s Portfolio
S Tier Monsters
Rank System
Tailia Anderson
Demonic Sword Gram
Yasai Kuroiyoake
Healing and Regeneration System!

Stat System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alucard
Headmaster
Headmaster
Alucard

Stat System Empty
PostSubject: Stat System   Stat System Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 3:31 pm

THE STAT SYSTEM

In the monster world, one's physical abilities are referred to in the form of the base strength associated with the ranks. So, one may have “S-rank speed” for example. Here on YA, we will use a similar system, while also giving specific numerical values so that you can tell exactly what sorts of things your character can accomplish. There is no solid cap to this system, so one can gain infinite amounts of power. The ONLY ways to gain stats are through Tiering up, training for stats or through events. When one trains, you will gain 100 points to allocate into the specific stat trained, within a 5 post thread. Of course, you can do a 10 post thread for 200 points, but 5 posts for 100 points is the minimum. Also, you can only put points into what you trained, so you cant spend 5 posts doing pushups and then put 100 points into energy. Now, onto the breakdown of the “Standard” levels for each rank. This is not required for you to be of said rank, but in general, these are the levels associated with each rank. Each Tier one gains, you get +100 stats.

0-99 – (E)
100-299 – (D)
300-399 – (C)
400-499 – (B)
500-699 – (A)
700-799 – (S)
800+ -- (X)

These would be the numbers put into an individual stat to be considered that ranking. This has nothing to do with your actual rank however and your rank does not stop you from training beyond your rank in power. For example, You may be a D-1, but you have C-rank(120) level speed and A-rank (501) level energy, while your endurance and strength are both E-rank(50) level. IT is all up to you to train and allocate your stats where you want them to be in order to be who you want to be.

Now, Obviously, you won’t be allowed to begin at X-rank level. The max starting rank is (A-5) [Aside from pre-existing characters].
Below, I will list the starting stat points you get for free. Any more than listed below will be earned through training, or by winning an event or lotto.

E-5 = 150
D-5 = 300
C-5 = 900
B-5 = 1,200
A-5 = 1,800
S-5 = 2,400
X-5 = 4,800

The FIVE Stats

SPEED: The measure of distance your character can travel within a period of time.
Physical- 1 pt = 5 meters/second
Reaction time- You are able to react to +25 your speed stat with ease. It gets more difficult for each increment of 10 above that, however.

STRENGTH: Strength: The measure of raw physical power that a character or jutsu can put out.
Lifting- 1pt = 10 lbs
Knock back/pulling- can withstand attacks up to 25% weaker than your strength stat without budging

ENDURANCE: The measure of how much beating your body can stand before breaking. The way this stat works, is that for each point, you are protected from 1 damage. meaning, if you have 100 endurance, and are hit with an attack for 300 damage, it will instead do 200 damage.
100: Minor bruising, small cuts, minimum damage. Genjutsu instantly broken
200: Medium bruising, small cuts, first-degree burns, can hold breath for 5 posts. Genjutsu broken 1 post
300: Major bruising, major small cuts, first degree burns over large area, Genjutsu broken 2 posts
400: Minor bone damage, shallow cuts, second degree burns, can hold breath for 7 posts. Genjutsu broken 3 posts
500: Medium bone damage, 1" cuts, second degree burns medium area. Genjutsu broken 4 posts
600: Major bone damage, 2" cuts, second degree over large area, can hold breath for 9 posts. Genjutsu broken 5 posts.
700: Extreme bone damage (Full break), 4" cuts, third degree burns medium area. Genjutsu broken 6 posts
800: Maximum bone damage (Shatter), 6" cuts, third degree burns over large area, can hold breath for 11 posts. Genjutsu broken 7 posts

Monster Energy: The chakra stat not only controls how much chakra you bring to the table, but also how powerful your special attacks are. For each point in the Energy stat, you add 2 energy to your pool. Following this, are multipliers that are used to determine the strength of your energy based attacks. This is done by Attack Rank X Total Energy points. NOTHING can increase these multipliers, only your base amounts.

E-rank = Energy x 1
D-rank = Energy x 2
C-rank = Energy x 3
B-rank = Energy x 4
A-rank = Energy x 6
S-rank = Energy x 8
X-rank = Energy x 10

(For example: A character with a 50 Energy stat, using a D-rank attack(x2) would deal 100 jutsu damage.)

The Healing/Regeneration Stat is located in its own page as it has its own unique intricacies.

TRAINING

Training your stats is simple. You will do 5 posts of training a SPECIFIC stat. You then increase this stat by 10 points. You may also get stat points from certain events or the lotto wheel. An example of training a specific stat would be 5 posts of pushups and similar things, then you get 10 points into the strength stat. But, this wouldn't allow for 5 points into the chakra stat. Whereas 5 posts of meditation or molding chakra, would allow for 10 chakra points.

[Thanks to REI for assistance with the system!]
Back to top Go down
https://monsteracademy.rpg-board.net

Stat System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yokai Academy :: Information Center :: Rules and Systems-
Jump to: