Yokai Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yokai Academy

Based in an AU of Rosario+Vampire! Live out your dreams of attending Yokai Academy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Welcome to Yokai Academy!
Yasai Kuroiyoake Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 9:20 pm by Saitama

» Akane Dracula [WIP]
Yasai Kuroiyoake Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 8:24 pm by Saitama

» Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC)
Yasai Kuroiyoake Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 10:17 pm by Alucard

» Samael's Handmaidens
Yasai Kuroiyoake Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 9:33 pm by Saitama

» Sai's Portfolio
Yasai Kuroiyoake Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 9:07 pm by Saitama

» Gravity Seal
Yasai Kuroiyoake Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 9:00 pm by Saitama

» Saitama Bloodriver [Fin]
Yasai Kuroiyoake Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Saitama

» Samael's Portfolio
Yasai Kuroiyoake Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 7:33 pm by Kosuke

» Demonic Sword Gram
Yasai Kuroiyoake Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 7:03 pm by Kosuke

Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Welcome to Yokai Academy!
Samael's Portfolio
Sai's Portfolio
Tailia Anderson
Samael, Student Almighty
Healing and Regeneration System!
Demonic Sword Gram
Talia's Portfolio
Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC)
Samael's Handmaidens
Top posters
Alucard
Yasai Kuroiyoake I_vote_lcapYasai Kuroiyoake I_voting_barYasai Kuroiyoake I_vote_rcap 
Samael
Yasai Kuroiyoake I_vote_lcapYasai Kuroiyoake I_voting_barYasai Kuroiyoake I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Saitama
Yasai
Talia
Mugetsu
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to Yokai Academy!
Yokai Teachers
Stat System
Yasai’s Portfolio
S Tier Monsters
Rank System
Tailia Anderson
Demonic Sword Gram
Yasai Kuroiyoake
Healing and Regeneration System!

Yasai Kuroiyoake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yasai
Student
Student
Yasai

Yasai Kuroiyoake Empty
PostSubject: Yasai Kuroiyoake   Yasai Kuroiyoake Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 3:54 pm

OPENING
"My Monster Doesn't Live In A Closet. He Lives In My Head."

GENERAL
Name: Yasai Kuroiyoake

Real Age/Age of Appearance: 17

Birthday: July 15, 2002

Blood Type: A+

Race: Ghoul

Home Room Number: 115

APPEARANCE

Yasai Kuroiyoake Ed6c4a10

Faceclaim: Ken Kaneki (Black Reaper) - TOKYO GHOUL
Height/Weight: [5’10”/162 Lbs]

Physical Description: Yasai is rather average in height and weight, but underneath the suits and uniform he typically wears, he hides a well toned body that tells of a powerful physical prowess. Though his slim structure and lithe limbs make him look rather scrawny, he is much stronger than he looks. He is not found without his silver bracelet with a single ruby cross hanging from it. This keeps his Ghoul nature in check. His plain black hair and brown eyes help him to blend in. He even wears glasses sometimes, though he doesn't need them. 

PERSONALITY

Dislikes:

Waiting
Studying
Soup

Fighting
Ice cream
Meeting new people

Flaws: his biggest flaw would be his innate bloodlust that he has little to no control over without his seal on.

Habits: licks the sides of his mouth sometimes without realizing it.

Fears: Fears that one day he will lose control and kill all those he cares about.

Goals: Wants to learn how to fully integrate into human society and to control his powers.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Overall Personality: He is the kind of person who will do anything in his power to protect those he holds as precious to himself. He will not hesitate to put down any who would threaten his friends. His normal personality is calm, cool, and collected. He enjoys spending time with his friends and learning new things. His Ghoul personality though... it is sadistic, malicious and seeks nothing but to devour anyone and everyone near him. There are times when he can focus its attention on his enemies, but more often than not, it will attack anyone in sight. It is due to this that he keeps it locked away most of the time, leaving him, for a while at least, at the level of a normal human in terms of power. But, over time, he has grown in power that he can defend himself a little bit without releasing the beast within. 

BACKSTORY
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan

Current Residence: Yokai Academy

Memorable Figures: 
His Parents
Younger Brother

History: Yasai was born to loving parents. They did everything they could to provide him with a good life and from a young age they taught him dignity and respect. They made sure to raise him to be a fine young man. After around five years since his birth, they had another child, Amadeus. They grew into fine teenagers together, getting along relatively well, as well as two brothers can anywho. It was on his thirteenth birthday that he was diagnosed with cancer. It had spread all around his body and the doctors only gave him a few years to live at most. 

His parents put all of their funding into his recovery, his brother stayed by his side throughout. It was after a couple of years of treatment that he was approached by a special doctor that worked for a clinic that none of the other doctors had heard of. It was following the treatment from this doctor that he entered into a coma, but the cancer was gone. He was in the coma for around ten months when he awoke, he went into a berserk rage and killed twelve hospital staff and a few patients. That is when he met... him.

The man arrived out of nowhere, much as the doctor that had treated him had. The man clicked a bracelet on and suddenly, the boy was pacified again. The man spoke to Yasai's parents and managed to convince them to send him to his unique school where he could properly treat the side effects of the unorthodox treatment that the doctor had used as well as teach him to control himself given the side effects. They had agreed, and now he was off to begin his first year at Yokai Academy.

POWERS

Monster Appearance
Rosary Removed: 
Yasai Kuroiyoake Bf786410

Using Ghoul Yoki in Human Form:
Yasai Kuroiyoake 16902710

Monster Overall Ability: They have the same type of powers as vampires but are renowned for both their speed and strength. These bad boys even have resistance to magic and can have the effects lowered by one standing in the rank. Destroy them at all costs though because they are mindless killing machines that will wreak havoc.
(+200 strength, Speed and Life Force)
(When in monster form, chance to go berserk at the sight or smell of blood, until their thirst is quenched)
(Cannot enter human form unless sealed by a form of rosary seal)

Monster Techniques:
Name: Seal
Type: Jewelry
Appearance: Can appear as any form of jewelry, from a ring, or a bracelet or a necklace. Typically has a red gem adorned on it at some area or a cross shape.
Abilities: Seals the power of a monster while wearing it to allow them to maintain a human form or to blend in with other monsters. While sealed, they radiate no Yōki and are indistinguishable from humans. Lowers their Rank by -3 letter grades. [I.E. A-5 sealed would be D-5]
Reduces stats by 50%
History: Created by the first exorcist and passed on through his teachings, taught to all the dark lords.
Back to top Go down

Yasai Kuroiyoake
Page 1 of 1