Yokai Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yokai Academy

Based in an AU of Rosario+Vampire! Live out your dreams of attending Yokai Academy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Welcome to Yokai Academy!
Rank System Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 9:20 pm by Saitama

» Akane Dracula [WIP]
Rank System Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 8:24 pm by Saitama

» Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC)
Rank System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 10:17 pm by Alucard

» Samael's Handmaidens
Rank System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 9:33 pm by Saitama

» Sai's Portfolio
Rank System Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 9:07 pm by Saitama

» Gravity Seal
Rank System Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 9:00 pm by Saitama

» Saitama Bloodriver [Fin]
Rank System Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Saitama

» Samael's Portfolio
Rank System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 7:33 pm by Kosuke

» Demonic Sword Gram
Rank System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 7:03 pm by Kosuke

Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Welcome to Yokai Academy!
Samael's Portfolio
Sai's Portfolio
Tailia Anderson
Samael, Student Almighty
Healing and Regeneration System!
Demonic Sword Gram
Talia's Portfolio
Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC)
Samael's Handmaidens
Top posters
Alucard
Rank System I_vote_lcapRank System I_voting_barRank System I_vote_rcap 
Samael
Kosuke
Saitama
Yasai
Talia
Mugetsu
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to Yokai Academy!
Yokai Teachers
Stat System
Yasai’s Portfolio
S Tier Monsters
Rank System
Tailia Anderson
Demonic Sword Gram
Yasai Kuroiyoake
Healing and Regeneration System!

Rank System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alucard
Headmaster
Headmaster
Alucard

Rank System Empty
PostSubject: Rank System   Rank System Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 4:49 pm

There are seven ranks of monster, with five tiers within each to determine the differences in strength among monsters within the same rank. These tiers go from the highest number being the weakest to the lower number being the strongest. For example, A C-5 would be weaker than a C-1. Without further ado, I will break down each of the ranks in terms of power. Starting from the highest down to the lowest.

E-rank: This rank is the weakest of all monsters, it is considered the human rank and those in this area are not powerful at all. The highest rank here would be considered a human with almost peak physical capabilities.
E-5: The weakest of the weak, even humans consider these people to be super weak. Barely able to lift a finger to fight against another human, much less someone supernatural.
E-4: These people are considered those just below average. They aren’t as weak as the tier below them, but they definitely aren’t the best of the best, even by human standards.
E-3: These are those that are considered average by human standards.
E-2: These people are just above the human average, able to do things that might have them considered pretty cool, but hardly awesome in terms of power.
E-1: These are people considered to be the most athletic among human kind. They can run faster, and even outlift the average human. But, they aren’t really considered superhuman or anything of that nature.

D-rank: This is the first rank you will begin to find monsters. At the bottom half of this rank, you’ll find the highest tier considered human, and at the top half, you will find the lowest of the low monsters.

D-5: These would be humans with the highest known athletic ability. People who can run at very high speeds for miles without resting, or even lift something heavy with great strain.
D-4: These are the humans who would be considered super. They can lift cars, run at high speeds for miles and even dodge things like bullets.
D-3: This is the lowest tier of beings that would be called ‘monsters’. They can do things far beyond the scope of the average human, but these are only just scraping the surface.
D-2: These monsters have started to train more. They are pushing themselves farther so that they can truly consider themselves strong compared to their peers.
D-1: This level is made up of those considered the strongest of the D-rank monsters. These guys can do some truly amazing things compared to their lower level peers, and are even beginning to learn of their own unique abilities.

C-rank: Indeed, in the human world people probably won't believe the things you can do even on the low side as you are something of a legend. In the monster world you are just now to the point where you aren't shoved in a trash can daily. Standard in this rank implies that you can bend metal bars and shatter most stone with your fists. Welcome to unbelievable in the human world and breaking average in the monster world. On the high end you probably win more fights than not in the monster world and monsters might not believe you are human.

C-5: At this level, you do many amazing things compared to your average human. But, you are only beginning to scratch the surface of your potential.
C-4: These monsters are just beginning to come into their power and have gained access to their inner potential and have started to learn a few abilities associated with their true form.
C-3: These monsters are around the average level for the C-rank. They aren’t too weak anymore, but they are certainly not strong enough to pick too many fights on their own.
C-2: This level are the monsters who begin to find their pack. Those who can keep up and keep pushing them.
C-1: This is the tip top of the C-rank monster. These are the ones who have learned more of their natural skills and abilities, those who can do things that are beyond the scoped of human ability.

B-rank: On the low end you are considered just above average in the monster world. You can start to dodge some small arms fire but taking point blank gunfire is still going to hurt, stay away from explosives. Casual B ranks can shatter granite, toss a car and be a player in the monster world. If you are a human and at this level you'd probably have to convince everyone you aren't a monster. On the high end you can finally dodge gunfire without too much worry, as long as they don't have the drop on you with a shot gun you can get out of the way. Get ready to dominate anyone that comes at you from low ranks because a C rank monster can be busted easily one on one.

B-5: This is the level of monsters who are just beginning to reach the average power of monsters. Definitely not someone to be underestimated.
B-4: Those of this tier are able to do much more powerful forms of their abilities and can do things such as destroy a small building.
B-3: Those of this level can do things that can truly make them considered a minor player in the monster world. They are right in the middle of the pack, so to speak.
B-2: This tier is those who have broken the glass ceiling and have pushed into becoming far more powerful than the average human or even most lower level monsters can think to attain.
B-1: This is the highest of the B-rank monsters, those who have made something of themselves. They have learned more powerful abilities and can consider themselves among the powerful.

A-rank: Welcome one and all, no humans should exist here unless they are on a level to be considered a demigod among normal humans. Your low-end monsters are considered people to be feared around the school, either as bullies or student leadership. Casual standing in this rank means that you can level a building with a good chunk of your monster energy and most materials are going to crumble unless they are magically enhanced. Dodging point-blank gunfire is easy and you are probably durable enough to take quite a few shots before going down, don't count on taking more than one grenade to the face unless your race does that specifically. On the high end, you are probably as strong as any normal student will ever get in Yokai academy. If you made it here as a human someone is probably going to notice that your Ki is definitely different than a monster's as it is now incredibly large. It would take a group of casual B rankers to put you to rest.

A-5: This level of monster can be considered powerful, even where monsters are concerned. These people have certainly attained some form of reputation.
A-4: This tier is made up of those monsters who are trying to truly better themselves. They have come to grasp with their strengths and weaknesses and have some form of plan to better themselves.
A-3: This is the level of monster who can consider themselves among the strongest of the average strong monsters. Not powerful enough to destroy a city, but certainly strong enough to give a town a problem.
A-2: These monsters have started to work on themselves and learn more powerful abilities. They can do a lot of interesting things and have very powerful abilities.
A-1: These are the highest Tier of A-rank monsters, they are just on the cusp of what would be considered true power. It will take a group of lower rank monsters to take them on.

S-rank: You have emerged on the level of senior students, teachers and school guardians on the low end of this tier. Inexperienced noble bloods can also reach this rank casually as it is where they belong. Casual standing in this rank means you are a freaking beast. You can probably catch a grenade in your hands and tank it or heal from it depending on your race. Magic needs to be very powerful in order to stop you and you can become a terror to a town or city without any real problem. High end of this rank is incredibly hard to achieve and is actually set apart from the casual standing in this tier by quite a bit. You can take large amounts of damage and can handle a group of A rank monsters without a problem because of your immense monster power. I don't even want to comprehend a human in this position.

S-5: These are the monsters who have bridged the gap and can consider themselves among the legends of monsters.
S-4: These monsters can be considered noble blood, and most of the powerful clans can produce a group of monsters this level. It isn’t unusual to find powerful abilities here either.
S-3: This level would be considered the middle ground for the high ranked monsters in regards to overall strength.
S-2: These monsters are the big players in the world, they don’t have many enemies, and those that they do have, that can actually pose a threat are few and far between.
S-1: This tier of monsters would be considered a Super monster, the apex predators amongst apex predators. They have the power to be a real threat to a small city or town without much effort.

X-rank: Simply put, the Dark Lords and other untouchable figures. There aren’t many examples for this tier as it is considered the epitome of known power that can be obtained. Even a high-ranking S class monster is nothing before them and a large group of standard S class monsters may be able to create a sizeable distraction but they stand subject to being picked off one by one with relative ease. They can destroy an army with their power and terrorize an entire country, possibly even the world at large depending on just what race they are.

X-5: This is the level of an S-rank who has really pushed themselves beyond what would be considered a wall of power. They aren’t anything godly, but they indeed have very high amounts of power.
X-4: This level of monster would be powerful enough to take on a couple of S-ranks and give them a run for their money. It would be the level that begins to be considered monstrous… even to monsters.
X-3: This is the lowest level of one to be considered a Dark Lord. These monsters are powerful and above the level of what most monsters consider possible.
X-2: This tier is considered average for a Dark Lord, but they are still absolutely powerful, make no mistake. They could wipe a city off the map with ease. They can cause take on multiple S-rank monsters with ease.
X-1: This is the ultimate monster. One considered at this tier is enough to be considered godly, even to monsters. They can take on even weaker X-tier monsters with ease, one on one at least.

Back to top Go down
https://monsteracademy.rpg-board.net

Rank System
Page 1 of 1