Yokai Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yokai Academy

Based in an AU of Rosario+Vampire! Live out your dreams of attending Yokai Academy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Welcome to Yokai Academy!
Tailia Anderson Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 9:20 pm by Saitama

» Akane Dracula [WIP]
Tailia Anderson Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 8:24 pm by Saitama

» Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC)
Tailia Anderson Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 10:17 pm by Alucard

» Samael's Handmaidens
Tailia Anderson Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 9:33 pm by Saitama

» Sai's Portfolio
Tailia Anderson Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 9:07 pm by Saitama

» Gravity Seal
Tailia Anderson Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 9:00 pm by Saitama

» Saitama Bloodriver [Fin]
Tailia Anderson Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Saitama

» Samael's Portfolio
Tailia Anderson Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 7:33 pm by Kosuke

» Demonic Sword Gram
Tailia Anderson Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 7:03 pm by Kosuke

Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Welcome to Yokai Academy!
Samael's Portfolio
Sai's Portfolio
Tailia Anderson
Samael, Student Almighty
Healing and Regeneration System!
Demonic Sword Gram
Talia's Portfolio
Dark Lord Alcatraz (NPC)
Samael's Handmaidens
Top posters
Alucard
Tailia Anderson I_vote_lcapTailia Anderson I_voting_barTailia Anderson I_vote_rcap 
Samael
Tailia Anderson I_vote_lcapTailia Anderson I_voting_barTailia Anderson I_vote_rcap 
Kosuke
Saitama
Yasai
Talia
Mugetsu
Most Viewed Topics
Yokai Teachers
Stat System
Yasai’s Portfolio
S Tier Monsters
Rank System
Tailia Anderson
Demonic Sword Gram
Yasai Kuroiyoake
Healing and Regeneration System!

Tailia Anderson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talia
Student
Student
Talia

Tailia Anderson Empty
PostSubject: Tailia Anderson   Tailia Anderson Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 11:23 pm

OPENING
"Winter Is Coming."

GENERAL
Name: [Talia Anderson]

Real Age/Age of Appearance: [15]
Tailia Anderson Talia10

Birthday: [August 10th]

Blood Type:b negitive

Race: [Snow People]

Home Room Number: [115]

APPEARANCE

Height/Weight: [5’6/128]

Physical Description: [Talia is a semi short, platinum blonde long haired girl with light brown eyes. Most of the time, she wears a long flowy white summer dress with strings in the back. If she is not wearing this, she is seen in white shorts and a red t-shirt that her sister gave her. She wears a thin gold bracelet with 6 amethyst stones that cools her down in normal temperatures.]

PERSONALITY

Dislikes:
Rude people
Cheese
Hats

Ice cream
Swimming

Flaws:
Shy
Being Anxious
Ignoring signs

Habits:
She can stare off for hours, her mind going blank without realizing it.

Fears:
Fire
Failure
Death

Goals:
Her biggest goal become an A class monster. She also wants to be the swim captain her second year on the team.

Alignment: [Lawful Good]

Overall Personality: [Talia is an introverted girl who loves talking but does not want to bother someone else. She thinks about what others think and it sometimes eats her inside. She has had an anxiety problem since a young age and it has spiked now that she is on the swim team. She strives to be the best at what she does. She had a good heart and good intentions een though sometimes it might be unclear. She tends to try extra hard in potential friendships.]

BACKSTORY
Birthplace: [The human world]

Current Residence: [Yokai Academy]

Memorable Figures: [Her mom and her dad]

History:
Talia was raised in a small household in the human world. Her parents made her attend public schools but told her never to let any touch her. Her favorite season was winter because she did not have to wear any special ear rings or headbands to keep her cool. She thrived in the winter season which helped with grades and her overall attitude. She was at her worst during the summer when she had to show skin and wear a protected amulet to protect her. She became very self-conscious. She soon started getting bullied and formed anxiety which did not help her powers. In fact it led to her having to be extra careful and scared she would reveal her true form. Her parents decided that it was time to make the transfer to Yokai Academy for her freshman year.]

POWERS

Tailia Anderson Talia_10

Monster Appearance [Once transformed, Talia’s white hair converts to a rich royal purple. Her brown eyes also switch to a shade of violet. Her summer dress shortens to a knee high white dress with purple slits, ruffles, and leggings underneath. Her sleeves are long and purple material extends them longer. The amethyst's in her bracelet combine and glow a crimson red showing her inner energy.]
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Headmaster
Headmaster
Alucard

Tailia Anderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tailia Anderson   Tailia Anderson Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 12:48 pm

Approved~~

Back to top Go down
https://monsteracademy.rpg-board.net
Alucard
Headmaster
Headmaster
Alucard

Tailia Anderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tailia Anderson   Tailia Anderson Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 9:09 pm

Approved for Tier B-5, you get 1,200 stats to allocate.
Back to top Go down
https://monsteracademy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Tailia Anderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tailia Anderson   Tailia Anderson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tailia Anderson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yokai Academy :: Creation Center :: Character Creation-
Jump to: